Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge

Wednesday Hodgepodge
 


 
It’s Wednesday again … and we all know that means that it’s time for some Hodgepodge.  Why not join in the fun?  Just click on the button above.

1. Have you learned more from success or failure? Explain.
Success ~ failure isn't an option
2.  What did you call your grandparents when you were growing up? If you have children, what do they call your parents? If you have grandchildren, what do they call you?
My Mother's parents ~ My grandpap passed away long before I was born, I called her mother "Baba"
My Dad's parents ~ I called them Grandpap and Grandma
My Stepchildren called my Dad "Pap"
My Grandchildren calls me "Grandma"
 3.  You're invited to a luau.  In keeping with that theme, what dish will you bring to share?
Probable Pineapple Cheese Ball and crackers
4. Besides Jesus, what one person's life story do you think everyone should know about?
Abraham Lincoln
5. "Don't sweat the small stuff." Agree or Disagree? Why?
Agree ~ The small stuff doesn't matter
 6.  June is National Rivers Month. When were you last on a river? What's the prettiest river you've ever seen? What's a river you'd like to see?
I'm at the river every day, We have an acre and it ends at the Cuyahoga River. I'm not sure of the pretest river I seen and really don't know which one I'd like to see.
7. Speaking of rivers-paddling, fishing, swimming, or bird watching safely from the shore? Which activity would you choose? Yes-you have to choose.
We go canoeing a few times a month and fishing almost every day, so I would choose "Bird watching safely from the shore"
8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Well, My husband is going to love me. He has 11 days vacation left that he has to use by October 15, so I thought I would help him out since he is having a hard time deciding when he wants to take them. While I was making phone calls today, I just so happened to make arrangements to use a few a his vacation days for him, We will be going to PA August 31 to September 6. I'm only using 4 days he still has 7 days left. He should be happy I didn't use them all. Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment