Thursday, June 13, 2013

June~30 Day Blog Challege: Day 13

JUNE ~ 30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE

I’m joining Katie at So, Funny Story... this month for her 30 Day Blog Challenge.

You can join this challenge too! Visit Katie’s blog here and see the details, including all 30 prompts for the month.  It looks like a fun challenge.



                                         DAY 13: YOUR LIFE GOALS.


 {1} To Grow Old With The Love Of My Life

 {2} To Have Good Friends I Can Count On

 {3} To Grow And Learn New Things

 {4} To Successfully Hide The Signs Of Ageing

 {5} To Know And Accept Who I Really Am

 {6} To Feel That There Are People Who Really Love Me

 {7} To See My Stepchildren Become Grandparents

 {8} To See My Grandchildren Grow Up And Be Successful In Everything They Want In Life

 {9} Go Up In A Hot Air Balloon

{10} To Buy A Home {again} {We owned one in PA, sold it when we moved to Ohio}

{11} To Get To My Goal Weight Of 150

{12} To Be Able To Drive Again

{13} To Be Seizure And Blackout Free

{14} Go To Arizona

{15} See The Grand Canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment