Saturday, June 22, 2013

June ~ 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 22

JUNE ~ 30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE

I’m joining Katie at So, Funny Story... this month for her 30 Day Blog Challenge.

You can join this challenge too! Visit Katie’s blog here and see the details, including all 30 prompts for the month.  It looks like a fun challenge.

          DAY 22: A WEBSITE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AR OR CARE DEEPLY ABOUT.


I enjoy blogger. I love reading different blogs, when I'm feeling down some even brings me up!
I know I don't write a lot. I do a lot of surveys but you wouldn't believe how much I find out about my self and I'm honest with answering the questions.

I enjoy my NEW facebook now since it is DRAMA free. Don't get me wrong I miss a few people I had on my old one but, I don't miss the drama. I mainly enjoy facebook cause I get to talk to my family and friends back in PA.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, Facebook...I love being able to see my family but despise the drama. Yahoo for a Drama free zone:)

    ReplyDelete