Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Second June Blogging Challenge:Day 20

My Second June Blogging Challenge





I came across this June Blog over at Paula's Place.
This is my second June Blogging Challenge. Lets see if I can keep up on both of them this month.
And here are the list of prompts for June. There is no rules. Just do what you can. And  hope over to link up at Paula's Place
The prompts were provided for us by Allison (Kwizgiver) at 


DAY 20: HOW IMPORTANT DO YOU THINK EDUCATION IS?

I have been thinking about how to answer this.
When I tell you I was a drop out people right away thinks I feel education isn't important.
I had dropped out the first day of 12 th grade 1981.
Now, would I give kids the advice to drop out NO.
Let me say I did go and got my GED in May 1992.
I believe you need education from the time you are little, to learn to read and write.
Education is important to enhance your capabilities, ideas and thinking to solve different problems and find solution to your problems by different approaching.

When I dropped out I had a job and when I got my diploma I had the same job for years. A lot of employment wants someone with a diploma, but that doesn't mean you are smarter than someone without. It really depends how you apply the education that you have.

To further your education, sure it nice to. But how many kids out there that would love to further there education and can't afford it.
I honestly don't think you need to unless you can get a job right away when you get out of college.
I know people that paid all that money to go to college and they can't find a job in what they went for.
My husband graduated and he works with someone who has a college degree in management, And they both are doing the same job and making the same amount of money.
So again it all depends how you apply the education you know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment