Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Second June Blogging Challenge: Day 27

My Second June Blogging Challenge





I came across this June Blog over at Paula's Place.
This is my second June Blogging Challenge. Lets see if I can keep up on both of them this month.
And here are the list of prompts for June. There is no rules. Just do what you can. And  hope over to link up at Paula's Place
The prompts were provided for us by Allison (Kwizgiver) at 

I love the title of her blog.

DAY 27: A PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE HAD

How about PROBLEMS!
Back in January had trouble with our living room ceiling light switch. It wouldn't turn off the lights. So the switch had to be replaced.
Once the  switch was fixed, about a week later.............
We had no heat!! We went without heat for about 2 weeks till the landlord replaced the thermostat.
You think that's it?! Heavens no!
A few weeks ago, we had no lights in the bedrooms, bathroom, and the washer wouldn't work. We went like that for about a week. The landlord's son said it was the wire inside one of the walls. The thought of him knocking our walls out just wanted to make me cry. Thank goodness for my husband knowing a little about electric. It was only a fuse that had to be replaced cause it was starting to melt.

 

2 comments:

  1. Jeez! That is enough trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew...glad hubby was able to fix it. Is it old wiring? Sometimes what used to be code isn't anymore and you can have a huge job on your hands.
    Trouble

    ReplyDelete