Saturday, June 8, 2013

My Second June Blogging Challenge: Day 8

My Second June Blogging Challenge

 
I came across this June Blog over at Paula's Place.
This is my second June Blogging Challenge. Lets see if I can keep up on both of them this month.
And here are the list of prompts for June. There is no rules. Just do what you can. And  hope over to link up at Paula's Place

The prompts were provided for us by Allison (Kwizgiver) at 
I love the title of her blog.

DAY 8: A MOMENT YOU FEFT THE MOST SATISFIED WITH YOUR LIFE
 
I can think of two things....I know you would think there would only be one.....
 
One: I had quit school in my last year and ten years later May 1992 I got my GED.
 
My brother Kenny and I on my graduation day.
{For some reason it's not letting me down load the picture, I'll come back later and try}
 
 
 
Two: The day I married my Husband JR, August 13, 2005.
 
Me, JR and Pastor Matt
{Not able to upload this picture either, I'll try later}
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment