Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Second June Blogging Challenge: Day 1

My Second June Blogging Challenge

 
I came across this June Blog over at Paula's Place.
This is my second June Blogging Challenge. Lets see if I can keep up on both of them this month.
And here are the list of prompts for June. There is no rules. Just do what you can. And  hope over to link up at Paula's Place

The prompts were provided for us by Allison (Kwizgiver) at 
I love the title of her blog.
 
 
DAY 1: YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP, IF SINGLE DICUSS HOW SINGLE LIFE IS.
A DAY LATE
 
Harry, Who we call JR  went to school together but, I was so shy I never spoke to him.
Years later we met up again...Usually it gives people a laugh. Some agrees and some disagrees, though I really don't care what people thinks.
Anyway,
We met up again in 1995 though we didn't give each other a single thought. Why you ask?
He was married and I was dating his younger brother Kevin.
I went to school with Kevin also but for some reason never knew him. I met Kevin through my sister. She dated and married JR and Kevin's older brother Barry.
Yes people makes jokes about keeping it in the family.
Well, Kevin and I dated a year.
I ran back into JR in 2003 I started working at the same place he did but in a different department.
I found out he was separated and in the process of a divorced. I kept making up excuses about way I couldn't go out with him. I thought he was one of those guys that might have been lying. I mean if you had known them you would have thought JR and Gretchen was a perfect couple.
I did run into Gretchen one day and asked her how the kids and JR was. Of course she told me the same thing about them getting a divorced.
So the next time JR asked me out, I said yes June 21,2003 was our first date. I did go out with him only as a friend. Cause I didn't know how his family would feel about me dating him after dating Kevin, even though it was years later.
One date lead to another and another. We ended up moving in together September 2003 and engaged December 25,2003.
Then became happily married August 13,2005.
JR and I have NOTHING in common! If I like something he doesn't and vise versa. But, we get along great! This month we will be together for 10 years.
I couldn't ask for anyone better. I love him with all my heart!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment