Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Second June Blogging Challenge: Day 29

My Second June Blogging Challenge





I came across this June Blog over at Paula's Place.
This is my second June Blogging Challenge. Lets see if I can keep up on both of them this month.
And here are the list of prompts for June. There is no rules. Just do what you can. And  hope over to link up at Paula's Place
The prompts were provided for us by Allison (Kwizgiver) at 

I love the title of her blog.


DAY 29: GOALS FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS

I have been doing two Challenges this month and haven't skipped any days!
Though today I am going to skip my goals, because I am going to be doing a July Challenge along with Paula again and the first day is
"What Are Your Goals"

Hope you and join everyone for the July Challenge.


Pop over to Paula's place to let her know you are joining in.
http://paulasplace-paula.blogspot.com.au/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I am doing my goals on the July Blog Challenge too

    ReplyDelete