Saturday, June 29, 2013

June ~ 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 29

JUNE ~ 30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE

I’m joining Katie at So, Funny Story... this month for her 30 Day Blog Challenge.

You can join this challenge too! Visit Katie’s blog here and see the details, including all 30 prompts for the month.  It looks like a fun challenge.

                DAY 29: FAVORITE SHOW OR CONCERT YOU HAVE BEEN TO


It's been years since I been to a concert, But, my favorite concert was "Tracy Byrd". I have been to 5 of his concerts. I wished I had my pitchers but they are over at the storage. Tracy Byrd sings my favorite song "Keepers Of The Stars."


                                                             "Keepers Of The Stars"




                                                        "The Watermelon Crawl"


                                                "Someone To Give My Love To"
                                                     With Johnny Paycheck

No comments:

Post a Comment