Sunday, June 2, 2013

June ~ 30 Day Blog Challenge : Day 2

JUNE ~ 30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE

I’m joining Katie at So, Funny Story... this month for her 30 Day Blog Challenge.

You can join this challenge too! Visit Katie’s blog here and see the details, including all 30 prompts for the month.  It looks like a fun challenge.

So let’s get this challenge started, The list of questions are below.


                            DAY 2: THE MEANING BEHIND YOUR BLOG NAME


HAVFAITH SUNSHINE...........

Heaven only knows I need to Havfaith on a lot of things! And the Sun was Shining brought the day I made my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the poem-I needed this today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the title of your blog and the poem is so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and a great inspiration for your title! Sunshine is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete