Monday, June 10, 2013

Friend Makin Monday:

friend makin monday!


wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg         1. When is your birthday? May 2


2.  Do you like to celebrate it or do you prefer to keep it quiet? I like to keep it quiet

3. Have you ever had a surprise party? No, Never

4. What sign are you?  Does it represent you well? Taurus The Bull! You would believe how it does!

5.  Do you tell the truth about your age? Yes I do, 49, My age doesn't bother me at all.

6.  Share your best birthday memory I never really had a birthday party, even grown up my parents would get me a cake & ice cream, It would be my two brothers and our friends that lived next door Mike, Debbie & Susie

7.  Share a few item that could be on your birthday wish list. Rose Bushes and Cockatiels. And yes I got them.

8.  What is your favorite kind of cake? Chocolate with Chocolate Icing

9.  If you could be anywhere on your next birthday, where would you be? Here at home with my hubby. My birthday is just another day for me.

10.  Do you make a wish when you blow out the candles? Not usually, But, Me & Hubby went to eat wings out at "The Deck"  and he had when of the waitress that makes cakes make me one and they made me blow out the candles.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment