Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Second June Blogging Challenge: Day 30

My Second June Blogging Challenge





I came across this June Blog over at Paula's Place.
This is my second June Blogging Challenge. Lets see if I can keep up on both of them this month.
And here are the list of prompts for June. There is no rules. Just do what you can. And  hope over to link up at Paula's Place
The prompts were provided for us by Allison (Kwizgiver) at 

I love the title of her blog.

DAY 30: YOUR HIGHS AND LOWS THIS MONTH

HIGHS

My diabetes was under 200 most of the time {it usually close to 300}
I lost 5 pounds
My husband bringing me flowers for no reason
My Olds starting running and we was able to sale it
Was able to talk to two have my Aunts
Read a magazine article in one day{ Since I got sick it usually takes me 3 days}

LOWS

Getting rid of my car {It's a high & low}
My Stepchildren not calling there dad on father's day {he hurts I hurt}
Not being able to go to PA to see family
It's way to hot
 

3 comments:

  1. This month will bring us a new set of highs! Lets hope for better things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope next month is better! i have diabetes too.i understand the highs and lows too. so glad it is under 200 for you this month way to go! adding you to my blog list too! if you need to chat about diabetes, let me know. love to have someone to talk to about it! my blog: http://myeloquentrambles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for lows, but the highs look pretty darn good.
    Wraping Up June

    ReplyDelete