Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June ~ 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 25

JUNE ~ 30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE

I’m joining Katie at So, Funny Story... this month for her 30 Day Blog Challenge.

You can join this challenge too! Visit Katie’s blog here and see the details, including all 30 prompts for the month.  It looks like a fun challenge.



DAY 25: PUT YOUR I-POD / I-TUNES ON SHUFFLE WHAT ARE THE FIRST TEN
                SONGS?


I don't have an I-Pod / I-Tunes so I am putting my 6 disc CD player on shuffle to get the first ten songs.


{1} Coat Of Many Colors ~~ Dolly Parton

{2} Amazed ~~ Lonestar

{3} Keepers Of The Stars ~~ Tracy Byrd

{4} If You See Her ~~ Brooks And Dunn

{5} This Kiss ~~ Faith Hill

{6} Watermelon Crawl ~~ Tracy Byrd

{7} It's Your Love ~~ Tim McGraw / Faith Hill

{8} I Will Always Love You ~~ Dolly Parton

{9} There's No Getting Over Me ~~ Ronnie Milsap

{10} Angel Flying To Close To The Ground ~~ Willie Nelson


No comments:

Post a Comment