Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Second June Blogging Challenge: Day 13

My Second June Blogging Challenge

 
I came across this June Blog over at Paula's Place.
This is my second June Blogging Challenge. Lets see if I can keep up on both of them this month.
And here are the list of prompts for June. There is no rules. Just do what you can. And  hope over to link up at Paula's Place

The prompts were provided for us by Allison (Kwizgiver) at 
I love the title of her blog.

DAY 13: SOMEWHERE YOU'D LIKE TO MOVE OR VISIT.
 
 
This is going to sound CRAZY!!
The way I can't stand summer and the HEAT!!
If I had the chance to visit or even move to it would be...........
Why? My Favorite Aunt Lives There.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Why would you want to go to Arizona. I like Arizona and I love the heat so I can't imagine why you would want to go

    ReplyDelete