Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic.  
 




Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:



1. June 26th is Forgiveness Day - will you be participating?  Forgiving someone else or asking for forgiveness?
It would be a very very long time before I participate in forgiveness day! One have my bad habits is holding grudges

 2. Do you play card games?  Which ones are your favorite?
It's been awhile since I played cards, I like to play 500 Rummy and Spades

 3. What is your favorite flavor of Birthday Cake?
I love Chocolate Ice Cream Cake or Chocolate on Chocolate

 4. Do you like amusement park rides?  What is your favorite?  If not, why not?
I like amusement park rides, but, they don't like me. And now with my seizure I can't even take a chance to get on any.  The last ride I was on was a roller coaster in Canada, I believe it was called Dragon Mountain at Marainland.

1 comment:

  1. I love to play Rummy, too. My youngest aunt taught me how to play when I was a kid. Now, I play a version with my husband that we created. After playing our version for so long, I don't think that I could play a hand of "real" Rummy. :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete