If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Ten Simple Questions
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I hope I lost something.
2. Do you prefer to pay for things with cash or plastic? Cash though I don't carry much on me so most of the time I use my bank debit card.
3. What is one word that you use too often? lately it has been "Hello" ~ Trying to teach my cockatiels to talk.
4. Who is the last person outside of your family who said “I love you” to you? My Best Friend Diane.
5. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it? Today to a pen pal.
6. Have you ever been called upon for jury duty? Yes, but got out of it cause of medical reason.
7. How many keys are on your key ring? 13
8. List two characteristics that you want to change about yourself. Insecurity and Self Esteem.
9. Do you bring your own shampoo and conditioner when you travel, or do you use what the hotel provides? I take my own.
10. What is your birthstone? Do you like it? Emerald... No, I don't like it. I don't like GREEN.