Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Second June Blogging Challenge:Day 5

My Second June Blogging Challenge

 
I came across this June Blog over at Paula's Place.
This is my second June Blogging Challenge. Lets see if I can keep up on both of them this month.
And here are the list of prompts for June. There is no rules. Just do what you can. And  hope over to link up at Paula's Place

The prompts were provided for us by Allison (Kwizgiver) at 
I love the title of her blog.

DAY 5: A TIME YOU THOUGHT ABOUT ENDING YOUR OWN LIFE.
 
 
Boy, I thought yesterdays talking about religion was going to be tough, but, this is the tough one. I hated to see this day come. I even thought about skipping this day.
This is something I really try to forget about! I have only ever talked about it to one person and that was John and he was a very good friend of mine, he's like a big brother to me.
I'm sorry I really don't want to go in to it. You would think after 35 years I would but I still don't.
Let me just say I was 14, and I tried hanging around with friends but you know how when you feel down you just don't want to be around anyone. I can honestly say when I was growing up I had very good friends, they could read me like a book. Well, I was with my friend Marylou and I had went home. I was home by myself. My Mother and Dad and one brother went camping and my other brother was out with his girlfriend. I don't remember what they were but my Dad had different kinds of medication, I had went upstairs and got two bottles, had my water and just as I was about to take them, I hard someone busting into the house. Here it was John, he busted in was yelling for me, ran upstairs. I remember I was just sitting there on my bed crying. Marylou had told him I wasn't me. He said he came to check on me, he seen the bottles in my hand and he said good thing. I just didn't want to live, I thought it was my fault. Thanks to John staying with me for hours and talking, He talked me out of taking my life.

2 comments:

  1. Thank God for John! And God Bless you Tammy. I am in agreement. I hope these questions get easier before long :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank God for John. I have been in those low places. It was very brave of you to share it with us! It's hard to reveal that part of yourself to others! I'm so glad you are still here and sharing yourself with the world!

    ReplyDelete