Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pondering With A Purpose: Slip

Pondering with a Purpose - Slip
Welcome to Pondering with a Purpose -
 This is my weekly hop where I post a prompt and you get to write to it on your - come back here and add it to my linky and then we all get to go read what you wrote!
I started Pondering with a Purpose because -- simply put -- I am a writer - - that is what I do (I just can't help myself)! And although I love following all the hops, I wanted to see if I could bring out some creativity in not only myself, but some of my blogger friends as well.

The rules are really easy:

1. Grab the Pondering with a Purpose Badge (in my sidebar)
2. Look at the week's prompt
3. Post something on your blog that relates to the prompt - it can be a story, a poem, a picture -- anything you want it to be.
4. Come back here and add the URL from your post to the linky list below.
5. Go check out the other bloggers who have added their links to the list.
6. AND most of all.... Have fun!



Today's prompt is: Slip
 
 
 
First, There is slip you ware under dressed / skirts...though I think it a fad now.
 
 Then there is......
 
Slip and Fall.....Like when I slipped yesterday going down over the little hill to our fishing spot. Thank goodness my husband was in front of me or I would have fall.
 
I would love to get a slip cover for the lift chair we have. It was my Dad's that is why I keep it, I have a blanket over it now to cover it cause it's green.
 
I love my slip on shoes specially when we go on a long drive like to PA or someplace. I like to slip off my shoes in the car.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment