Sunday, June 30, 2013

June ~ 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 30

JUNE ~ 30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE

I’m joining Katie at So, Funny Story... this month for her 30 Day Blog Challenge.

You can join this challenge too! Visit Katie’s blog here and see the details, including all 30 prompts for the month.  It looks like a fun challenge.


                     DAY 30: WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT LIFE RIGHT NOW

I needed this prompt today of all days!!

* Love
* Family
* Just being able to wake up in the morning
* The ability to overcome hardships and appreciate what I already have instead of wishing I
   had more.
* The ridiculous things my dogs do. They live in the moment and enjoy being alive, and it
   reminds me to do the same.
* Moments of realization that I'm not as alone as I too often think I am.
* My Stepchildren and Grandchildren being healthy and happy.
* Every breath I take reminds me I'm still here and still have much to enjoy.
* The ones who never give up on me.
* The love and support of my life partner
* Hope
* All the funny people
* The way life's traumas end up making the good times even sweeter.
* The little things, like kisses on my forehead
* Things like air, fresh water, kisses from my love, a hug, learning from other people, observing
    nature and smelling flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment