Friday, June 14, 2013

Five Question Friday

Five Question Friday


 




                                                   Welcome to Five Question Friday!!

Questions for Friday, June 14th: (Special thanks to Jennifer (@JenniferOvery) from The Days of a SAHM, Lindsay (@ninjalindsay) the "Cheesy" from Mac or Cheesy
Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie and Kate (@KatieB38) from Kate's Life for these 5QF 
question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so follow me on Twitter (@5crookedhalos) and/or like my Facebook page and watch for my Thursday shout out plea for questions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)

1. What do you appreciate most about your children's Dad?
I appreciate that my stepchildren's Dad is very........
Sweet
Caring
Stands by my no matter what

2. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes all the time
 
3. Do you dream and do you remember them?
I dream about every night, I remember most of them
 
4. What is one thing you swore you'd never let your kids do before having them, that you have now changed your ways about?
I don't have any children of my own. My stepchildren are adults. I don't think I ever thought about if I had children what I would never let them do.

5. If you could be granted one wish, what would it be?
That my stepchildren and grandchildren have a happy and healthy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment