1. Summertime is a season of reunions, weddings, and other family celebrations and gatherings...are any of the above on your calendar in the next two months?
We will be getting together with my cousins sometime next month, My Aunt is coming in from PA
2. June is National Iced Tea Month...are you an iced tea drinker? If so, how do you like yours (sweet, flavored, etc.)?
I love Ice Tea. It's usually unsweeted
3. When were you last nervous? Looking back, was the 'event' actually nerve-worthy?
I was nervous this morning and don't know why
4. The bristle toothbrush was invented in China on June 26, 1498...not sure how that date was pinned down so precisely but, on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being sick to your stomach and 1 being not at all, how nervous do you feel when you're headed to the dentist? Do you see your dentist twice a year?
About a 5, The only thing that makes me nervous is the shot they numb you with, It makes me sick on my stomach. I should see the dentist twice a year but I don't
5. What's making news in your town this week?
Just Amanda Berry that kidnapped for 10 years
6. Curtains, drapes, blinds...your window treatment of choice? Are there any bare windows in your house? Is that by choice or because you haven't gotten around to covering them?
I have blinds and curtains up in the bedrooms and just curtains up in the living room, kitchen and bathroom
7. Summertime is officially here (in the Northern hemisphere anyway)...what one song is a must-have on your summer playlist?
It's not a actual summer song but, mine must be "Keepers Of The Stars" by Tracy Byrd