Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Second June Blogging Challenge: Day 23

My Second June Blogging Challenge





I came across this June Blog over at Paula's Place.
This is my second June Blogging Challenge. Lets see if I can keep up on both of them this month.
And here are the list of prompts for June. There is no rules. Just do what you can. And  hope over to link up at Paula's Place
The prompts were provided for us by Allison (Kwizgiver) at 

I love the title of her blog.

DAY 23: GIVE PICTURES OF 5 GUYS WHO ARE FAMOUS YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE

WWE "THE UNDERTAKER"
 
 

SAM ELLIOT
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                      
COUNTRY SINGER ~~ TRACY BYRD


 
 
 
COUNTRY SINGER ~~ KENNY ROGERS
 
 
 
COUNTRY SINGER ~~ ALAN JACKSON
 
 

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Definitely Kenny Rogers-before all the plastic surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree on one...that Sam Elliott! I had a hard time deciding which of his pictures to post, lol
    Attractive Men

    ReplyDelete