Saturday, June 8, 2013

June ~ 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 8

JUNE ~ 30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE

I’m joining Katie at So, Funny Story... this month for her 30 Day Blog Challenge.

You can join this challenge too! Visit Katie’s blog here and see the details, including all 30 prompts for the month.  It looks like a fun challenge.



                     DAY 8: TALK ABOUT A GREAT PLACE YOU HAVE TRAVELLED TO.


I haven't traveled much in my life....

I wished I had pictures but, most of them are in storage.

When I was 5 my family we to Philadelphia,PA

And over the years My sister and I had been to Canada. To be exact we have been there 11 times. I love it! So much to do and yes, I can't wait to go back but, this time with my husband.

And Hubby and I been to Gettysburg, PA a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment