Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Second June Blogging Challenge:Day 2

My Second June Blogging Challenge

 
I came across this June Blog over at Paula's Place.
This is my second June Blogging Challenge. Lets see if I can keep up on both of them this month.
And here are the list of prompts for June. There is no rules. Just do what you can. And  hope over to link up at Paula's Place

The prompts were provided for us by Allison (Kwizgiver) at 
I love the title of her blog.

DAY 2: WHERE YOU'D LIKE TO BE IN 10 YEARS
You would think this would be an easy one.
In 10 years I will be 59. Probably sitting here discussing with JR if we want to stay here in Mantua, Ohio or move back to Scottdale or Connellsville, PA when he retires {he says he is going to retire at the age of 62 ~ You could say I'm already retired cause I'm not able to work cause of medical problems}.
My oldest granddaughter will be 26, so there is a chance I may be a great grandma.
I'm hoping I'll be seizure free and be able to drive again.
Where will you be in 10 years?

2 comments:

  1. Being a grandma is a GOOD thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being a grandma ~ And love being called grandma ~ I wished we lived closer, My stepchildren & grandchildren are what I miss not living in PA

      Delete