Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic.  

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:




Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:



1. June 10th is Iced Tea Day - do you drink iced tea?  Sweet or unsweet?  Flavoured? 
I love tea ~ Sweet, unsweet, Flavored, Green, Black, Herbal
2. What would be an essential for you to survive a long airplane flight?
I never been on a plane. But if I would have to be I would have to be knocked out could, where I wouldn't awake till the trip was over.
3. How do you explain wanting an iron to someone who does not speak English?
I wouldn't have to cause I always pack my own
4. Should smoking be allowed in restaurants?
I am a non smoker, But, yes I think smoking should be allowed. In the past restaurants they had 2 sections smoking & nonsmoking. Nonsmoking had the choice to which section to seat in. My husband smokes & I sit in the smoking section, When we go to a nonsmoking restaurant I sit there by myself while he goes out for a smoke which I hate. 
 
5 th Question
Would you rather take a trip ~ on an airplane flight or driving?
I was never on a plane. Our trips was always driving and loved it. So much to see while on the road.

1 comment:

  1. I guess carrying your own iron would make things lots easier in some situations. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete