Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday 9: Daddy's Back

Daddy's Back
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!


If you're not familiar with today's song, you can hear it here.
1) Crazy Sam's dad often traveled for business, and always remembered to bring her the little complimentary soaps or body lotions he got from the hotel. When you travel, do you bring back souvenirs? Send post cards? 
I do bring home those little complimentary soaps and body lotions. Depending where we go what souvenirs I get. Sometimes t-shirts, post cards, coasters, S & P shakers.

2) When you fly, do you prefer window or aisle? Or doesn't it matter?
I was never on a plane.

3) According to Askmen.com, Jim Anderson (Robert Young) of Father Knows Best is the best TV dad ever. Who is your favorite TV (or movie) dad?
My own Dad

4) Sam's father was the family disciplinarian. What about you? Do you consider yourself a rule maker, a rule follower, or a rule breaker?
It really depends what kind of mood I'm is and what they are, I can be a rule follower or breaker


5) Sam's father was the one who gave her driving lessons. Think back to your first few times behind the wheel. Were you a naturally good driver?
I thought I was other than being nervous. My husband doesn't think I was

 
6) This week's featured artist, Kenny Loggins, was born in Washington state. Have you ever lived in, or traveled to, any of our northern border states? (For those of you not as well versed in geography as Crazy Sam, that's AK, WA, MT, ND, MN, WI, MI PA, NY, VT, and ME.)
I use to live in PA, Been to NY

7) As part of the duo Loggins and Messina, Loggins performed the song "House at Pooh Corner." Do you have a favorite character from the Winnie the Pooh books/movies?
My favorite was Winnie The Pooh

8) The mercury is going to start rising. How hot is too hot for you? 85º? 95º? Or are you one of those  "the hotter the better" people?
70 degrees is hot for me

9) To celebrate Father's Day, Sam is giving away her father's favorite candy: LifeSavers. Would you prefer a roll of Wild Cherry, or Butter Rum, or Winter Green or Peppermint? 
I'll take Wild Cherry or Butter Rum

4 comments:

  1. I forgot, We have been to PA when we went to Gettysburg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Gettysburg, Can't wait till we go again next year

      Delete
  2. Salt and pepper shakers are such a good idea for souvenirs. I never think of that when I'm in a gift shop. Must make "note to self." Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said the same thing for the dad question. It's a lot easier to answer in retrospect.

    ReplyDelete