Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge

Question Time-Vol 115
Welcome to the Hodgepodge!


 
 
 
Here are the Questions~~
 

1. When were you last facing an ocean? Using just ONE word, describe how you felt as you faced that ocean.
I never been to the ocean

2. What are three sounds you hate to hear?
A 10 year old whinning in a baby voice.
Princess barking cause I know someone is outside who shouldn't be and we don't know them.
The fan above the stove! I could just scream

3. This question comes to you courtesy of some real life friends. Hi real life friends! When you shop for yourself, do you try everything on in the store before buying or do you buy, try on at home, and then return what you don't like or what doesn't fit?
I try on everything in the store

4. February 26th is National Pistachio Day...are you a fan of the little green nut? Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell?
I don't use them in cooking about they only thing I like is Pistachio Pdding and it has to be mixed with cool whip,crushed pineapples and marshmellows

5. When did you last have to compromise with someone? Were you happy to reach the compromise or slightly irritated it was necessary?
Last Saturday when hubby wanted to go see a the band "Night Prowler" at a local bar, A tribute to ACDC.....Thats okay we got this Saturday to see a country band.

6. Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? Did you get a response?
No, Never written a letter to an elected official

7. We 'March' into a new month at the end of this week...what's something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile?
March 2 Hubby and a few co~workers is bowling in a tornament for junior acheivement bowling
And My stepdaughter is turning 31 March 31~~Birthdays and Hubby bowling in tournaments always makes me smile!

8. Insert your own random thought here
Last Saturday we went bowling so Hubby could get some practice in. Hubby loves bowling. Me? It's something him and I do together, I don't even watch my ball. I throw it and I'm back to my seat before the ball hits the pins. HAHA!! I'm lucky at times if I break 100!
I wished I had a better picture! I needed to be over a little to get the names!!
Yup Me 208 and JR 185. And I wasn't even mad at him this time!!
Last time I bet him I had a 259~~though every pin up there was him. HAHA!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, the ocean must be put on your bucket list! I always used the pistachio pudding in a cake. It was yummy. March sounds like fun. I bowl every Tuesday morning on a league for 20 years now. Good luck to him in the tournament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 208? Sounds like you're a bowler to me!

    I confess there were a couple ACDC songs we liked back in college. Not sure I'd want to see a tribute band now though. Country would be fun though!

    Enjoy your day : )

    ReplyDelete