Thursday, February 14, 2013

Three Things Thursday week 6

Get To Know Me With Three Things Thursday

Welcome to the Valentine’s Day “episode” of Three Things Thursday!!


Three Things Thursday


This week April from Mama on a Green Mission and Bri from Eco Baby Mama Drama are starting a new weekly feature: Three Things Thursday.

Each week they will post three questions and give up to three answers for each question to let you learn more about them... and then we can join along and post our answers and link up with them.

So here are my questions and answers:

First Three Dates With Hubby:

1. Bingo
2. Candlelight dinner at his appartment
3. His niece Krystal's wedding reception

Three Things About Hubby That I Love:

1. His Heart....He is so kind and caring to me and everyone
2. The tiny things he does for me everyday to make me happy
3. He's different

There are so many things I love about my hubby

Three Romantic Things Hubby Has Done:

1. The first Valentine's Day we was together he got me these glass purfume roses I wanted and hide them all over the appartment for me two find.
2. Back when I was working {2006} I left work one night at 8 pm I found a rose in my car and when I got home there was path of lite candles from the drive way up the walk & porch through the livingroom  to the dinning room where he had a candlelight dinner ready for me.
3. Bought me roses {random times} for no reasons
 

No comments:

Post a Comment