CALL ME MAYBE
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1) Do you owe anyone a phone call?
Yes, I'll make the phone call Sunday sometime
2) Do you still have a landline phone?
Yes, it’s part of the bundle. Even if it wasn't I wouldn't go without a landline
3) When was the last time you looked up a number in the phone book?
Back in October 2012 when I was in PA, I have no phone book here in Ohio, When it was delivered it was throwen in a mud puddle
4) Do you receive more calls or texts?
Calls, I don't do texts
5) Carly Rae made the Final 3 on Canadian Idol. Can you name another cultural import from Canada?
I have no clue
6) Sam grew sick of this song by hearing it too often on the radio. Where do you listen to the radio most often? Car? Work? Somewhere else?
7) Mother Winters can work wonders with an iron and a can of spray starch. Every blouse and shirt she presses looks good as new. Is there a domestic chore you excel at?
Not that one
8) Do you consider yourself competitive?
9) Tell us your superhero name — as determined by the color of your shirt and an item to your right. For example, Crazy Sam now fights crime as The Light Blue Coffee Mug!
Baby Blue Peach Tea