Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Stealing: The Basically Obscure Meme Part 2.5

The Basically Obscure Meme-Part 2.5

 
 
S



Sunday Stealing: The Basically Obscure Meme-Part 2


38: How did you spend Valentines day? Spent the day by myself doing nothing cause hubby had to work. When he got home he took me out to dinner

39: Do you eat enough vegetables? I'm sure I should eat more

40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers? Love horror movies, Love thrillers too

41: Do you like scotch? No

42: Who is someone you would never swear in front of? I never swear in front of my parents when they were living. I would never swear in front of any of my Aunts or Uncles

43: Coolest thing you've ever seen on Halloween? My sister's bay window at halloween

44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? I haven't changed it in 48 years I don't think I will now. I'm happy with brown hair

45: What subject would you take if you were forced to take a free class? Computer class

46: Do you use a reusable grocery bags? Yes

47: City or nature person? I gre up a city girl and have been a city girl till October 13,2013

48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?) No

49: Do heights bother you? can look look out the window on the top floor of a skyscraper? Yes I can

50: Post 5 awesome things about your blog. BRAG AWAY! There is only one! It's mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment