Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!



Acting Balanced



Here are the Questions:

1. If you could go to any festival or event in the world; which one would you choose?
 
 
Mardi Gras, New Orleans

2. What is the first sign you see that tells you spring is near?


Leaves on the tree

3. When you were in school did you do your projects as soon as they were assigned or as close to the last minute as possible?


I had gotten them done as soon as they were assigned

4. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
 
I would like to be invisible...Things I could find out!
 
5th Question.....
As bad as I hate seeing summer come, Yes I hate summer it's way to hot for me!!
What are you looking forward to this summer?
 
Me? The arrival of our new grandson John Alfred around May. My Stepson Chad and Daughter~In~law Jamie had decided if they was having a girl Jamie was naming her and a boy Chad would choose the name. "It's A  Boy"

Chad had chosen the name "John Alfred" ~~~ John after his great grandfather and Alfred after my dad, Yes that brought tears to my eyes. I mean I knew Chad loved my dad but I just didn't realize how much till now!
 

5 comments:

  1. I prefer warm, even tropical climates so summer will mean not being cold!

    I cannot wait for its arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to: meeting my first grandchild and my second grandchild, my garden and my pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it's not exactly the summer, but i am looking forward to going to chicago in may and greece in september!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to....no clue yet. It's hot here in AZ, but we have no plans for a vacation to escape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My summer seems to be going 1000 miles an hour and it has not even started yet. I am not looking forward to it this year.

    ReplyDelete