Friday, February 22, 2013

Follow Friday Four Fill In Week 100

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop – Week 100
Welcome to the 100th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!

Photobucket


Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. If she uses them, She will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Beth Ann from It’s Just Life – she came up with the last two statements! Also Beth Ann as been her for almost all of the 100 fill-ins!

This week’s statements:

1. I can’t believe____I just did laundry the other day and I had three loads today not counting hubby's work clothes that I will be doing tomorrow.

2. I never liked the TV Show _____survivor or any reality shows.

3. If I were a _____calmer person I would most definitely ____be less stressed.

4. I _____sleep most of the day when I ____have a bad day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment