Here we go....
1. When were you last 'on a mountaintop'? You may answer in the literal or figurative sense.
Last year when we went to my Mom & Dad's cemetary to put flowers on....Their grave site is in Mill Run which is concider the Mountains
2. Do you establish and maintain a strict budget in your household? What is one piece of financial advice you would offer someone just starting out on their own?
What is a budget?! Really! I am going to have to find out how to do one....Advice to someone starting out on their own, Find out what a budget is and how to do it
3. Cherries-yay or nay? Cherry pie, cherry cola, black forest cake, or a scoop of Ben and Jerry's Cherries Garcia...pick one.
4. Should you ever discuss religion or politics with people you don't know?
5. When you take a road trip do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger? Where were you headed on your last road trip?
I'm always a passenger concidering I can't drive because of my seizures but even when I was able to drive I liked being a passenger....Long trips makes me sleepy....Last road trip we headed to PA
6. If we peeked inside your closet, what color would we say is most prevalent?
Black and Grey
7. Who's your favorite senior citizen and why are they special?
My Aunt Betty, She's special all the way around. She is so much like my Dad and was there for me after my mother passed, I can't wait to go back to PA to see her
8. Insert your own random thought here.
After being out here in Ohio for 4 months I broke down and searched for a doctor :( I hate going to new doctors! But I can't put it off no longer. My appointment is in March, Hopefully I'll like him! He only a mile from where I live and then hopefully he will recomend a good nero for my seizures.