Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge Vol 113

Hodgepodge Questions Vol 113
The questions for this week's Hodgepodge are below. 


1. This week marks the beginning of Lent...will you be giving something up or adding anything to your life during this season of the year? No I didn't grow up in a denomination that practices giving up something for Lent.

2. The day before Lent is Shrove Tuesday... tradition states you eat pancakes on this day. In some parts of the world Shrove Tuesday is actually known as 'pancake day'. How do you like your pancakes? Or don't you? I like cool whip and strawberries on my pancakes. I love buckwheat pancakes

3. I'm sure there are many, but what's one love song you really love? Keepers Of The Stars

4. What are some things you do to let others know you love them? Hug them and tell them I love them

5. Roses...red, pink, or do you prefer another color? Can you recall the last time someone gave you flowers? Given your choice would you like to open the door and see a dozen red roses, a dozen purple tulips, or a dozen pink peonies?Red Roses for me. I had recieved Poinesttias at christmas. I would like to open the door to a dozen of red roses

6. President's Day will be celebrated in America next Monday. Does US Presidential history and trivia interest you? Many Presidential homes are open to the public and offer guided tours...Monticello (Jefferson's home), Mount Vernon (Washington's home), Montpelier (James Madison's home), Hyde Park (FD Roosevelt's home) and The White House (home to the sitting President) to name just a few. Of those listed which would you be most interested in touring? Why?The only one I would have any interest of seeing would be Abraham Lincoln.

7. Are you good at keeping secrets? Yes I am. I'll die with knowing secrets.

8. Insert your own random thought here. Got the water pipe fixed. Now the landlords son is fixing the ceiling and putting the cupboard back up It's been 4 days and it's not done yet. I would love for him to get it done so I can get my kitchen cleaned good

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing worse than fixing a kitchen. Hope it gets done soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the water pipe. What a pain! Thanks for stopping over today. Enjoyed reading your answers. I don't know that song, I will have to look it up. I would love to visit DC.

    ReplyDelete