Wednesday, February 20, 2013

30 Days Of Blogging Prompts Day 17~18~19~20

I found the 3o Days Of Blogging Prompts over at Kisha Jaggers at The Glamorous Life of a French Housewife
Who is joining up with Brooke with Covered in Grace for this 30 Days of Blogging Prompts! It should be a lot of fun.

With make a new blog...I'm caught up with the "30 Days Of Blogging Prompts"
Here is Days 17 through 20....

30 days of blogging prompts.



blogprompts1
 
 
DAY 17
 

Day 17: What is the thing you most wish you were great at?

This one is a struggle for me to answer. There is so many things I wish I were great at. But I just can't narrow it down to one. It's a tie between playing a guitar and dancing.


DAY 18

Day 18: What is the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
Forgiving someone that told my Dad lies about my hubby.

DAY 19

Day 19: If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
We lived in PA and my hubby and I both wanted to move here to Ohio cause of his job. But I would love to live in Arizona, Other than cause of thats where JR would like to live I don't know why. Cause I know its hot in Arizona and I can't take the heat.
It will give me a reason to complain.

DAY 20

 Day 20: Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.

{1} I met my best friend Diane....I wa 5 and 7.....I was out walking one day around the block where I lived and her, her mom and brothers was just moving in...I stopped and said Hi and 43 years later we are still best friends
Me and Diane at her wedding June 14,20112



{2}For my 5 th Christmas I got a Bench toy box and I would take all my naps and sleep on it at night.

{3} Going to family reunions at my Uncle Ed's ....It was really nice cause everyone would come in for it. We would fish in his pond and play all different kinds of games. It was really nice seeing my cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment