Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday9

Pour Some Sugar on Me



Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!


Saturday 9: Pour Some Sugar on Me

1) Do you have a favorite "hair metal band?" No,never did! Give me country

2) Def Leppard got their start in South Yorkshire, England. Have you ever been to the UK?No

3) Who would you rather chat with, one-on-one: Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Prince William or Prince Harry?
To be honest none!
4) Do you use real sugar, or a sugar substitute?Sugar substitue

5) Valentine's Day is big for candy sales. Did you indulge in any Valentine-themed, sugary treats this week?No my diet and diabetes doesn't allow sugary treats! But boy do I want some!!

6) Do you regularly balance your checkbook? I regularly balance my checkbook but it never matches up with statement cause I hide money in my account

7) What was your last impulse purchase?Decortive computer paper I use to write letters on

8) When Sam was a girl, she had nightmares about snakes under her bed. When did you last have a bad dream?I just had a bad dream last night someone was tring to kill me

9) We're ordering pizza. Do you want deep dish or thin crust?I always end up with thin crust cause i always forget to tell them I want deep dish

No comments:

Post a Comment