Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy 80 TH Birthday Dad

For those of you whose dads are still here are on earth with you – don’t forget to hug their necks and tell them you love them – often. If your dad is like mine the thing they love most in the whole world is their family. They love their children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren dearly and their world is happiest when the family is together….laughing, talking eating – just hanging out.







I wish you were here today
even for just a little while
so I could say Happy 80 th Birthday "Dad"
and see your beautiful smile.

The only gifts today will be
the gifts you left behind;
The laughter, joy and happiness...
precious memories...the best kind.              

                                                                                                                           
Today I'll do my very best                                                          
to try and find a happy place...
struggling to hide my heavy heart
and the tears on my face.

I'll sit quietly and look at your picture
thinking of you with love;
hoping you're doing ok
in Heaven up above.

May the angels hold you close and
sing you a happy song...
and I'll be sending wishes to you
today and all year long.














I wish a happy, heavenly birthday to the kindest, sweetest, gentlest man I’ve ever known…

                                                                  My Father.
 
We all miss you so much and look forward to the day we’ll celebrate in heaven with you again

No comments:

Post a Comment