Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Stealing: The Basically Obscure meme~Catch Up Part 1 and 2

I found a new meme......

The Basically Obscure meme


 






Let's go!!!   PART 1

Today we ripped off a writer named Chloerockchick from the group zetaboards. It is 50 questions we will do it in 2.5 parts, She does not say who she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: The Basically Obscure Meme

1: Do you notice a persons eye color? Yes

2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? How about Fat Free Skim Milk


3: If you could get a tattoo free, would you do it? what would it be? No, I can get a tattoo free anytime I want it from my stepdaughter, She does them


4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? Small town it was okay


5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite) Of course my parents was my favorite other then them I have a few. My Uncle Bill, Aunt Betty and Uncle Bobby


6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? None at the momment


7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?When my first grade teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom and I told her if she didn't let me I was going to piss on the floor. So guess what I did right in the classroom


8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?Can't remember....When I do I come back


9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? I'll have to come back to this one too


10: Have you ever fired anyone?No


11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground? No, I seen my brother Kenny fall from a tree one to many times and broke some bones


12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?Loved swinging! I don't get excited but when I did take my nieces and nephews to the play ground I would swing with them


13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? One of those Parrots that lives 75 to 100 years


14: What's your favorite place to relax? Heck I don't even know how to relax


15: What's your most favorite part of your personality? Kindness, Good heartness


16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? Neither


17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through? Yes, The ones the Steelers was playing in


18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event live? Hockey


19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life? The Kick Ass Hot Wings


20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? I like both and I use both. I grew up on butter.
 

Sunday Stealing: The Basically Obscure Meme-Part 2

21: Would you swear in front of your parents?No I never have

22: Which continents have you been on?North American

23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?Yes but no horror stories

24: Why did you name your blog whatever you named your blog?Cause I have to havfaith and the sun was shinning out that day I made this blog

25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?None

26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Post a picture if you can.Scooby Doo

 


27: In a past life I must have been a...{my} sister

28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?Where I'm at now Mantua, Ohio

29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?Never been on a plane

30: The longest you've ever slept?48 hours

31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?I wouldn't buy one but if someone gave it to me yes I would wear it

32: Do you pluck your eyebrows?Nope

33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?Bake Beans

34: How far can you throw a baseball?Not far

35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?Canada

36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?Haven't ate any of them

37: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?Less then a cord a day

No comments:

Post a Comment