Monday, February 25, 2013

Friend Makin Monday

Not to late......

It is time again for Friend Makin' Monday. If you have a blog, I would like to invite you to answer the questions as well. Leave me a comment here, so I know you are playing. Then you can also leave a comment over at All The Weigh, so other folks can check out your answers as well. It is a fun way to connect to other bloggers.

 


Blogger To Blogger

{1} Did you watch the Oscars? If so, who did you enjoy seeing most?
No, I missed it

{2} Do you drink meal replacement shakes, smoothies, etc?
I'm doing weight watches but every once in awhile I will have a slim fast. I like the chocolate the best. Sometimes I 'll have the vanilla and blen a banana in it.

{3} Share one thing you have done to help someone in the last week?
Locking Princess and Angel up in the bedroom so I could bring my landlord Sue's dog Buddy in the house. {Mine are in heat}.
Sue was at work and her son left Buddy out and forgot to take him in the house and it started raining  real hard and it was soooo cold out. Buddy don't like going around people  but he must have wanted out of the rain for him to come in, so I kept him for a few hours till she got home from work.

{4} What is the tastiest thing you ate last week?
Hot Wings!

{5} Think of one fun thing that you could do this week without spending any money to do it.
Sitting here and have some wine coolers and play Tri~Ominos with my hubby.

{6} Share one place that you’ve been to and would like to visit again.
This is really easy!! I have been to Canada 11 times and I can't wait to go again.

{7} Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
I have both....I'm always on facebook. I don't know when the last time I was on twitter. I really don't understand twitter.

{8} What is your favorite vegetable?
Corn

{9} Share a goal that you have for the month of March.
I want to eat more fruits and veggies. Goal is to lose at least 8 lbs. Continue exercising five days a week.

{10} Share a quote that inspires you.
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
~~ Walter Winchell


 

3 comments:

  1. Where in Canada do you visit? I've been to Vancouver once & would like to go back. And since I live in SE Michigan, I've been to Windsor many times. My honeymoon & 5th anniversary were at Niagara Falls / Toronto.

    Good luck on your goals!

    stopping in from FMM - hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everytime we {my sister & I} always made it to Niagara Fall / Toronta, Ontario and Quebec.
      The next time I go I would love to go with my hubby, he has never been there.

      Delete
  2. I did SlimFast in college. I love the rich chocolate royale one the best!

    ReplyDelete