Tuesday, February 12, 2013

5000 Questions Part 2 {101 ~ 200}

Part Two

101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?

A tingling sensation all over my body,which feels warm and comfortable. My mind feels light.
And i could associate it with bright and happy and cheery sky blue.

102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
I have so MANY....My parents would be at the top! But since they are both passed, I will start with the ones living.

A The love of my life "JR"
B My stepchildern Dotti.....Chad....Harry-Even though he doesn't talk to us I still love Harry
C My grandchildern Jordyn...McKenzi...Alexandria...Starr...Richie...And Mason
D My Bestfriend of 42 years Diane
E My neices Heather


103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
None

104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.
{1} Drug free world
{2} People helping people – less selfishness
{3} Enlightenment for all–or satisfaction with life, or whatever the soul is seeking.

105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
Relax!! Whats that?! I haven't found a way yet! I need to SOON before I have a stroke or a
heartattack

106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
Enough to make me a millionair!!

107. Have you ever killed an animal?
No! Unless you would count spiders, flies, and ants

108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
Yes many....My Mother May 1992.....My Grandma Fullem April 2000....My Uncle Bill Dec
2000....My Grandpap Fullem January 1985....My Mother-In-Law Mitzi Febuary 2003....My Uncle
Clyde December 2009....My Uncle Bobby March 2010....My Brother-In-Law Barry March 2011
and My Dad October 2011
And many more!!

109. What do you think of cloning?
I often think having a clone of JR, I would never have to lose him. Right?!
Really thinking about it Cloning is so wrong. I believe they would be different people.

110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
I watch more TV, Well really I'm on the computer more than anything.

111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
Yes

112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
The Electric Chair

113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
No

114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
Nope

115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
I won $100 on the lottery {Powerball}

116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
No

117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
Never watched it

118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
I can't remember

119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
There is too me maybe not to others

120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
Yes...JR and Diane

121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
Yes, A few people

122. How do you feel about women in politics?
I'm sure she would be better then Obama

123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Indoor Jacuzzi

124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Gettysburg

125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
Intelligence is a matter of opinion.
Some people may think I'm smart because I make good grades.
Some people think I'm dull because of my complete lack of
social sense.
I personally never really cared if I am smart or not, because
just like "pretty", "ugly", "fast", "weird". ect, that label
only exists in one's head.

126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
I would consider myself wise, but I would be wrong

127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
I have given one to my husband

128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
Yes

129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
No, It doesn't interest me

130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
No, Unless I could pick the person I would....But your wondering
who it would be...My Ex Scott

131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for...
And no religion too Imagine all the people Living life in peace
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...
That's a body bag in disguise y'all betcha
I call e'm body snatchers quick they come to fetch ya?
C: I could make a film and make you my star...
No idea!!

132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
Yes We moved my dad in with us at the end of August cause he was dieing of colon cancer. He passed Oct.6,2011 at 11:06...I was by my dads beside the last 8 hours

133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
Rock star

134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
Does a love poem count

135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
Yes

136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
No

137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
The Lady And The Tramp

138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
Tracy Byrd....The Keepers Of The Stars

139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
Inventing the airplane

140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Sweet, gentle respectful, honest,nice and happy and appreciative to receive all that I have to offer
and act like I am something special

141. About how many emails do you get a day?
175
How many of those emails are junk mail?
about 100
How many of them are forwards?
about 30

142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
Fool around on facebook

143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
Suicide

144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
No!

145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
My Hubby or my bestfriend Diane

146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable
Dependable

147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
I was 41

148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
Sometimes

149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
Nothing comes to mind at the moment

150. What is your quest?
To become a witch like samantha

151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
It really depends what mood i'm in....
Most of the time it's a four year old screaming

152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
Yes

153. Who are you the most jealous of?
My stepdaughter....She has 7 kids. I wish I could have just 1 baby

154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
Get up early all rested up, Cup of Hot Chocolate and no cleaning or laundry to do

155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
Nope

156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
JR....Cause when someone says something I say what I think

157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
How to do Plastic Canvas Needlepointing and making Fleece Blankets

158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
Yes, Many times....One night I woke up and seen someone standing over JR

159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
I believe we have a ghost

160. Do you get offended easily?
No

161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
Yes....I love my JR with all my heart! Sickness and in Health!

162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
Fate

163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
No...I think everyone gets bored now and then

164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
Change is always possible

165. What changes are you afraid of?
All of them...I hate change even the good ones...I don't know why

166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
Day person

167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
Tracy Byrd---"The Keepers Of The Stars"

168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
I never worked in an office....
So between retail and food servive...
FOOD SERVICE

169. What's the coolest job you ever had?
"Sundeck" Tanning and Exercise Gym
Met so many people

170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
I need to get out of this depression i'm in

171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
No

172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
My Husband....he would be my chauffeur....With out an atitude!!
Don't get me wrong he takes me any where I want to go but he has this sigh that he doesn't realize
he does

173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
Taurus....The Bull

174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
No

175. Are you in constant fear of death?
No.....I don't want to die but we are born to die

176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
No

177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
Yes

178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
Use to be...Scooby Doo

179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
I think about 15

180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
Sweet {Cotton Candy}

181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
The New Testament and Proverbs

182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
My parents told me the truth

183. What is your favorite band?
The Oak Ridge Boys

184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?
Oh Mickey

185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?
Romantic

186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
Front

187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
Yes

188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
For a charity

189. Candles or strobe lights?
Candles
I like strobe lights but they are not good for my seizures

190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
I never read the books but I love the movies

191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
Threat unfortunately

192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
Cultural

193. What do you really want to buy?
A 42" Flate Screne for mu hubby

194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
Living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone I love

195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
I have no idea....I can't understand myself so there is no way anyone else could understand me.
Okay how about "SYIBLE"

196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?
What's freedom of religion any more....They took pray out of school and places...

197. In what sense are you a minority?
I'm christian

198. Are you anti social?
Sometimes

199. Do you photograph well?
No

200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment