Sunday, February 17, 2013

30 Days Of Blogging Prompts Day 9

I found the 3o Days Of Blogging Prompts over at Kisha Jaggers at The Glamorous Life of a French Housewife
Who is joining up with Brooke with Covered in Grace for this 30 Days of Blogging Prompts! It should be a lot of fun.

30 days of blogging prompts.


blogprompts1


Day 9: List 3 people who have influenced you, and how.

{1} My Mother ~ She has inspired me in more ways than I can count, and believed in me no matter what. I'm trying to model my adult life after her. so far, i'm pleased to be walking in her shoes.
She passed away May 1992

{2} My Father ~ He has taught me so much about life, love, leadership, the list goes on and on and on. That man has influenced me in more ways than I can count over the years, and continued to inspiration to me till he passed away October 2011

{3} My Husband ~ the love of my life, and has taught me so much about faithfulness, loyalty, and love. I am forever grateful for his love in my life!

To be honest, there are more people than I can really list. Those who have really made me into who I am, are all the people I've met over the years. Sometimes it was just a few words spoken. Sometimes it's been through a friendship that's lasted years, or people I've only recently met. But everyone has in some way made me into who I am. And I wouldn't exchange any of it (or them) for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment