Friday, February 15, 2013

30 Days Of Blogging Prompts Day 7

I found the 3o Days Of Blogging Prompts over at Kisha Jaggers at The Glamorous Life of a French Housewife
Who is joining up with Brooke with Covered in Grace for this 30 Days of Blogging Prompts! It should be a lot of fun.

30 days of blogging prompts.


blogprompts1


Day 7: What is your dream job, and why?

My dream job was always owning my own business, A little coffee shop. because I want to be my own boss, in charge of my own destiny.
For some place for the old men to sit and chat with each other.
I remember when I was little a friend of my mothers had a coffee shop and these old men would meet there every day around 11 and drink coffee and talk and tell stories to me when my mother and I would be there.
They enjoyed being there, they said it was some place for them to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment