Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Social

SUNDAY SOCIAL
 
FEBRUARY 17,2013
 

Sunday Social

{1} What is the best Valentine's Day you've ever had?
For the past 10 years JR has made each and every Valentine's Day very special for me. It is hard to choose which one was the best!
 
{2} What is your worst Valentine's Day you've ever had?
I would have to say when I was with my X boyfriend {2000}. Scott told me he had to work and here I found out he didn't he was with another girl up the mountains.
 
{3} What did you do for Valentine's Day this year?
Hubby had to work....But I woke up to Roses, A card, Camera Batteries {I wanted} and a Leslie Sanzone walking dvd that I wanted}....When he got home JR took me out to dinner.
 
{4} What is the best Valentine's Day idea if you're single?
When I was single I always would work and leave someone who had that special someone in their life have the day off.....Other than that I guess go out to dinner with your other single friends or stay home and watch movies.
 
{5} What is your favorite Valentine's Day candy?
 Reeses Peanut Butter Hearts
 
{6} Favorite Valentine's memories from your childhood?
Making Valentine boxes for school and passing out valentine's to your class mates during a valentine party
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment