Wednesday, February 20, 2013

30 Days Of Blogging Prompts Days 12 to 16

I found the 3o Days Of Blogging Prompts over at Kisha Jaggers at The Glamorous Life of a French Housewife
Who is joining up with Brooke with Covered in Grace for this 30 Days of Blogging Prompts! It should be a lot of fun.

30 days of blogging prompts.


blogprompts1



DAY 12


Day 12: Describe a typical day in your life.

Monday through Friday ~~ Up between 5 and 6 am ~ Start the laundry and do my two hour workout {Wii Fit and Leslie Sansone walking dvd 4 miles in February},Clean the bathroom, Shower and then breakfast {slimfast} around 9 - 9:30 am, Watch Match Game and Card Sharks ~ Straighten up the house and sweep,scrub and run the vaccumm {besides this everyday add the following }
Monday ~ Go through the mail from the week before and get everything in the right file folders.
Tuesday ~ Clean the stove and fridg out
Wednesday & Thursday ~ Clean real good pull out furniture, dust all nick nacs
Friday ~ Bath Princess and Angel
Saturday ~ Wash up and Iron Hubbys work clothes


DAY 13


Day 13: Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

{1} I keep a lot of my emotions and what I'm thinking inside, I keep everything bottled up and then I get set off by the tinist thing.
{2} Worring!! I worry about everything
{3} My self-estem
{4} I'm annoyed easily
{5} Stubborness


DAY 14


Day 14: Describe 5 strengths you have.

{1} I am a great listener and people often start randomly telling me about their life
{2} I'm helpful! I really enjoy helping people. It makes me feel happy when I know I have been a service to someone
{3}Organized
{4}Compassionate
{5} Dependable


DAY 15

Day 15: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

A Cockateil.....Love to beable to fly all over the place

 
 
DAY 16
 
Day 16: What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?

{1} Life, I am proud that I have accomplished life, as every single one of you who will read this should
{2} Gratuated High School in 1982
{3} Taking lot of pictures of my Neices Jamie, Dee Dee, Amanda, Kendra and my Nephews Cody and Dale life and putting them in scrapbooks
{4} Worked at a nursing home for 14 years when I couldn't even watch my mother give herself a shot
{5} I think my greatest accomplishment is always ahead of me. I believe that I can always do better than what I have previosly done. I can always improve and always have a better accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment