Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:



Acting Balanced


Here are the Questions:

1. Do you tend to be more logically or emotionally driven in your decision-making?
It really depends on what mood i'm in, I would have to say most of the time though I would have to
say emotionally.

2. Do you take vitamin or other supplements? Do you feel that they actually work? I take "One A Day". No I don't think they work. But I still take them.

3. Have you ever kissed someone and just knew they were not the right person or vise versa?
Yes, Dave I knew him long before we started dating. When we kissed it was like kissing my
brother. We dated for about 8 months.

4. Why shouldn't the woman pay for a Valentine's Day date?
Woman shouldn't pay I din't know that. I take JR out every Valentine's Day and pay for it. I have
paid every year since we have been together.

5th question:
If you woke up one day and no one was there, you called your family, no one answers—what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment