Monday, February 11, 2013

Friend Makin' Mondays:Personal Quirks And Habits

Friend Makin’ Mondays: Personal Quirks and Habits

February 11, 2013

image

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Personal Quirks and Habits

1. Share one unique character trait that sets you apart from your friends.
I'm pretty blunt and don't cut corners when sharing my thoughts and opions

2. List at least two pet peeves that always aggravate you.
People texting while they are talking to you AND People standing in the center of the aisle talkingwhen your tring to get through

3. Is there a word or phrase that you say so regularly that people expect to hear it from you?
Not that I know of. I do say "I don't know" a lot

4. Are you a risk taker, or do you typically play it safe?
I play it safe

5. Describe your life as it was in high school. Are you the same person? Have you changed?
In high school I was very shy! Not now I have changed. I tell ya like it is. I don't care if you get mad or not

6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done that you’re glad you did?
Moved in with my boyfriend {my hubby now} two weeks after we started dated

7. Do you ever talk to yourself? If so, share an example.
Sure I do alot of time when I'm exercising, I'll even ask mysel what's for dinner and yes I do answer myself

8. Share something you did that unexpectedly helped shape your life.
I started having seizures and blackouts in October 2005 which turned my life around completely....not being able to work amd having to have someone check on me

9. Do you follow a strict routine, or are you a free spirit? Are you somewhere in between?
I follow a strict routine, If I don't I get confused on what I'm doing and how to do something

10.  Do you ever talk to yourself? If so, share an example.
Yes, That way I get the answers I want to hear. I'll ask myself where something is out or where should put something,Boy don't let me forget to do something I really go off. I also talk to myself when I'm exercising. Thank goodness the dogs are around I can pass it off that I'm talking to them.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to go and link up in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment