Sunday, February 10, 2013

Three Things Thursday Weeks 1 and 2

Get To Know Me With Three Things Thursday

I just found "Three Things Thursday" week 5. It seems like fun. So I went looking for the first four weeks.....This is Week 1 and 2

Three Things Thursday


This week April from Mama on a Green Mission and Bri from Eco Baby Mama Drama are starting a new weekly feature: Three Things Thursday.

Each week they will post three questions and give up to three answers for each question to let you learn more about them... and then we can join along and post our answers and link up with them.

So here are my questions and answers:
WEEK 1:
Favorite TV Shows:
{1}Wrestling
{2} John Edwards Cross Country
{3} House
Any Piercings:
{1} Ears twice
Places I Want To Visit:
{1} Arizona
{2} Grand Canyon
{3}Alaska
WEEK 2
Favorite Foods:
{1} Chicken {anyway}
{2} Hot Wings ~ Hotter the better
{3} Pizza
Any Tattoos:
No ~~ My stepdaughter keeps tring to talk me into getting one, She gives them
Dream Jobs:
{1} Being a Mom {I can't have children}
{2} A Teacher
{3} Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment