Thursday, February 14, 2013

30 Days Of Blogging Prompts Day 6

found the 3o Days Of Blogging Prompts over at Kisha Jaggers at The Glamorous Life of a French Housewife
Who is joining up with Brooke with Covered in Grace for this 30 Days of Blogging Prompts! It should be a lot of fun.

30 days of blogging prompts.


blogprompts1


Day 6: What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

There was this guy. I thought he was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. Little did I know how terribly he really was treating me, though. I was too insecure to even recognize it, or to even consider deserving better. So I plugged along in our relationship, not knowing how suppressed I was, all the while shrinking and shriveling a little more each day.
But that wasn't so bad. After all, I thought I was happy. I was in love with this ambitious, funny, spiritual guy, who sometimes acted like he loved me too.
Over come of being mental, emotional and physical abusive was the hardest experience I ever went through. I started believing every terrible thing he was telling me. I felt I deserved everything he was doing.
I woke up one morning and thought I'm done. But I built up a wall so high it took me years to let it down. JR helped me rebuilt my self-esteem and faith.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being my new follower. :) Hoping you are having a great valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete