Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines's Day Q & A

VALENTINE'S DAY Q & A
 
 
 
I took this idea from Kimberly's Korner....
 
 
I thought it would be fun for Valentine's Day to ask JR

a few questions on how well he knows his true love. Me!



His answers are in black and what I would have said in red.


Happy Valentine's Day!



1. Would I rather have a snow day, rainy day or sunny day?

Snow day
Love Snowy days

2. What is my favorite color to wear? pink, purple or blue
Blue
Yep Blue it is....I don't own nothing pink or purple

3. Tv, listening to music or reading? What is my favorite thing to do in my spare time?
Listening to music
Listening to music it is, Only Tv i watch is wrestling

4. Do I have road rage?
Yes
I don't have road rage where I want to run someone off the road.

5. Talker or listener?
Listener till it's time for bed
I am definitely a listener and I think I listen well, when it is time for bed I am ready to talk

6. If we were out to dinner what do I typically order?
Hot Wings
yep, that's right ~ Hoterthe better

7. What do "I" do too much of?
Telling JR want he thinks
I would say on the computer, yes....I am guilty of tellim JR what he is thinking, I tend to do that alot

8. My favorite candy?
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

9. What is my passion?
Pleasing me(him)
100% right! My passion is to please him

10. What is one thing my people would be surprised to know about me?
That you have a wild side
I guess thats one thing, I was thinking taken seizures


My true love knows me pretty well!!

                                   "Love is just a one word till someone gives it meaning"


Have a great day!

1 comment: