Saturday, February 16, 2013

30 Days Of Blogging Prompts Day 8

I found the 3o Days Of Blogging Prompts over at Kisha Jaggers at The Glamorous Life of a French Housewife
Who is joining up with Brooke with Covered in Grace for this 30 Days of Blogging Prompts! It should be a lot of fun.

30 days of blogging prompts.


blogprompts1


Day 8: What are 3 passions you have?

{1}My Family ~ is the most important thing to me. It makes me sad everyday that I’m not with them. I hate missing things in the lives of my stepchildren,grandchildren, nieces and nephews, nothing makes me more sad in the world than the thought that they might forget me. My friends are usually as close to me that they might as well be family. I am fiercely loyal, so once you’re in, you’re in forever (assuming you don’t do anything really, really REALLY stupid).

{2} Photos~ I just love pictures and I love taking pictures. There's not a day that goes by I don't take a few differents pictures.

{3} WWE "The Undertaker" Wrestler ~ He is my second love! I watched wrestling since the first day he started. I'm hoping he comes back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment